Bio Rae COMPLEXION 6 ADVANCE SKIN WHITENING THERAPY
TOP 5 HOT WHITENING INJECTION IN THE WORLD
FAST RESULT AS SOON AS 3 DAYS USE!
The content and composition Complexion-Derma Whitening Therapy 6:
• Cyanocobalamine (Vitamin B12) 1 x 4 ml ampoule
• Ginkgo Biloba Extract (Ginkgoflavonglucoside) 4 x 5 ml ampoule
• Ascorbic Acid 20 ml x 4 ampoules
• Thioctic Acid (ALA) 4 x 5 ml ampoule
• Vitakey (Vitamin B-Complex) 1 x 4 ml ampoule
• tranexamic acid 5 x 4 ml ampoule
Complexion Whitening Derma-6 Terapy:
• Regenerates skin cells are dead
• Whitens the skin thoroughly
• Increase metabolism and blood circulation melancarakan
• Brighten and moisturize the skin and
• Prevent heart disease and neurological disorders
• Enhance Glutathione as an antioxidant in the body.
· Whiten and brighten the skin .
· Produces collagen to enhance skin elasticity
· Reducing pigmentation caused by the sun's UV radiation
· Reduce fine lines and wrinkles around facial area
· Suppress the formation of acne
· Shrink pores and improve skin complexity
• Reduce Risk of Hepatitis and normalize liver function
· Eliminate wrinkles , acne , eye bags and dull skin .
· Stimulate the regeneration of skin epidermis for smoother , softer and more radiant .
· Promote the formation of new blood vessels and nerves thus leading to improve cell respiration .
· Balancing hormones especially women approaching menopause , regulate periods and reduce pain menstruasiSebagai alternative treatment to Hormone Replacement Therapy ( HRT ) .
· Normalize hormone production thus lighten pigmentation and freckles that caused by hormonal imbalances .
Use the injection method and Dose-6 Complete Complexion Whitening Derma Terapy:
• Injecting a set Complexion Whitening Derma-6 Terapy the infuss. The usual adult dose 1-2 times a week. The maximum dose is rapidly 3-4 weeks of treatment, the injection is not recommended to perform continuously for 2 years. Doctor's advice is needed for maximum results
6 Complete Complexion-Derma Whitening Therapy is not recommended for:
• Pregnant and lactating women
• During Menstruation